Jump to recipe
This recipe is super easy to make, and you can serve it in lots of different ways: from a filling and quick weekday meal, to a classy appetizer at a fancy dinner party. Our favorite versions use sourdough or a baguette sliced on the diagonal.
- 8oz oyster mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese (dairy or vegan)
- Shred the oyster mushrooms and slice or crush the garlic.
- In a large pan on medium heat, saute the garlic and oyster mushrooms for approximately 10 minutes.
- While mushroom mix cooks, toast slices of bread.
- Place a slice of bread on each plate, and top with oyster mushroom mix.
- Add parmesan cheese as desired.
© 2022 Copyright Country Nerd Farm